Followers

Tuesday 16 June 2009

And another Etui box



Well folks - that's it!! Have just finished making another Etui box and in these photos you can see I have added various sewing implements. On top I have added a button in the shape of a thimble which seemed appropriate. These boxes and lots of other things will be for sale at our Art Show this weekend. I now have to make sure all my paintings are labelled and the glass is clean etc so that might take me a while........... thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely etui box - you have been busy. Good luck with the glass cleaning - a nightmare I know - been there, done that!! Another job is making sure all pictures remain hanging straight - they have a habit of moving when you're not looking.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)