Followers

Monday 22 June 2009

A hectic weekend................

The art exhibition went really well and so did I!!!!! LOL Really pleased the way things went (literally......) and it certainly made quite a dent in my stash although I have been coerced into doing another fair next Saturday at a local school with a friend of mine. She makes jewellery and doesn't have enough stock to fill a 7 foot table so I have agreed to help out by bringing my stuff. Haven't bothered unpacking as I will be able to take most of my goodies with me.

Today my friends Anne, Janet and Dee are coming over and we are hoping to finish off the handmade bears we started ages ago. They are all sewn up and now need to be jointed and stuffed (hmmmmm...) so maybe I will be able to post a photo of my completed "Damson" bear tomorrow. Dee is an absolute whiz at bear making and I think she's been on every course going and she's been kindly helping us out. What a star.

Right, must be off as they will all be here soon. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Well done with the exhibition and I look forward to seeing a picture of the bear

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)