Followers

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Sneak peek!!!!



Well, I did promise some photos of Damson Bear yesterday, but I am afraid it's taking longer to finish than we thought............ he's all jointed and nearly completely stuffed but needs his nose doing etc which will really bring him to life. But I decided to tease you a little with a couple of "partial" pics...... LOL and as soon as he's finished you can see him properly. I'm off to a canvas collage and acrylic ink workshop tomorrow so it's going to be a few days before I will be able to do any more on him. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing the whole bear in due course - greedy little fellows when it comes to the amount of stuffing they consume aren't they!!!

    Enjoy your workshop

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)