Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Sad occasions




A friend of mine's daughter works as a nurse in Dorchester Hospital where she deals with still born births. They have a memorial book and send cards to the parents. A little while ago I was asked to provide these cards and I must say it is really difficult to choose what to put on them. I have just made another batch and used images from Joanna Sheen's Heavenly Cards CD and various other CD's including Debbi Moore's Flowers for all Occasions. I have also used rubber stamps of butterflies and the like as well. As I say, it is really difficult making these cards knowing what the parents are going through.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Karen, I'm sure they are much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)