Followers

Saturday 24 October 2009

Anniversary Card


It was my sister and brother-in-law's anniversary earlier this month so I didn't post a photo of their card just in case Val saw it before hand.

The main image is from Stamps Happen "How Do I Love Thee" stamped on acetate and the sentiment is from Butterfly Kisses "Anniversary Collage" which is part of a set. The card is from an Elusive Images pack and it was finished off with matching ribbon and gems.

It's been a while since I posted but I've been busy recycling Christmas cards that were sitting in my box - I hate throwing handmade cards and some nice shop bought ones away - so I've been up to my eyes. I didn't realise just how many I had but I have just finished making 80 recycled cards; just put in all the inserts and sorted out matching envelopes and now got to put them in cello bags. Then I will be able to get on with my "proper" Christmas cards!!!! lol Definitely think I will be making a start earlier next year.................... famous last words!

1 comment:

  1. Great card and well done for the recycling efforts - often takes as long as starting a card from scratch I find!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)