Followers

Sunday 8 November 2009

Address books




Haven't blogged for a while as things have been really busy but I have just finished covering three address books which my friend Jan kindly gave me. These are for a couple of Christmas Fairs at the end of the month - unfortunately I won't be able to attend but friends will be looking after the tables for me as we are going to be in Paignton on our parchment weekend with Christine Coleman. Now all I have to do is make some more leather notebooks and a couple of fabric treasure boxes and I should be all set.

I've also just finished a birthday card for my sister but will have to post that after her birthday as I don't want to spoil the surprise!!


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)