Followers

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Easel Cards


Have just made a start on my own Christmas cards with two easel cards. These were made using Stampin Up Brocase blue and Old Olive card stock. The flourish was part of a huge stamp called Bauble Decoration by Papermania and the blue baubles were from the Stampin Up Tree Trimmings stamp set. The sentiment was something I had in my drawer which was punched out using SU oval and scalloped oval punches. Then I added a piece of matching ribbon. I used Old Olive and Ballet Blue SU ink pads.

This is probably my last post for a few days as a group of us are going down to Paignton on Friday for a weekend workshop with Christine Coleman and Alison Yeates. We're really looking forward to it and I am sure we will have a great time.

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen, the swirl looks very artistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - easel cards are definitely the latest thing and quite easy to make too which has to be good.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)