Followers

Friday 8 January 2010

Twisted Panel Bag


Thought I'd show you the finished bag. We managed to get out yesterday to go to Yeovil which enabled me to go to Denners where I could get some more cord which I needed to finish off the bag. The roads were okay because they had been gritted but the pavements in Yeovil were like a skating rink - something I can testify to as I went flying - luckily not much damage done apart from my pride!!!! lol Boy, do you feel a fool..............

Anyway, I managed to get a better match of cord for the bag and then I made two "puffy" hearts from one of the fabrics which I attached to each end of the cord.

Thanks for looking and keep warm everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another view of the bag - they are fun to make aren't they? I've not been brave anough to go out onto the ice rink outside my house and so far no signs of a thaw.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)