Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2010

100th birthday card


My husband's aunt will be celebrating her 100th birthday soon so I set about making a card for her.

I have used Rob Addams Roses CD for the main decoupaged image and backing paper and also for the smaller decoupage on the box. The main image was matted and layered onto silver and pink mirri card. The computer generated sentiment was embossed with Debbi Moore's print magic and also matted onto silver and pink mirri. A pink ribbon at the side and some gems finished the card off. I made a box for the card as the decoupage was quite high and used some SU Pink Passion card. Again the smaller decoupage was used as a topper with the bottom layer being cut using my square Nellies die. A ribbon and tag with die cut letters with Gladys's name completed the box.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)