Followers

Sunday 7 March 2010

And another..........


This is a very quick and easy Easter card. My friend Dee gave me some sheets of watercoloured flowers on vellum and I liked the cheery colour of these primula (I think.........). So I used some more of the yellow gingham on a square card blank, cut the image using my nesties labels and mounted it on another label the same size cut out of white card - this made it look much crisper as vellum can look a bit "dingy" if you're not careful. Then I cut out a larger nestie label in yellow SU cardstock which I put through my Big Shot in a Crafts Too embossing folder (daisies). The greeting is a peel off and matted onto white and yellow ovals cut out with my SU punches. A yellow ribbon and some gems finished the card off.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Another card to make us think of spring - great. I would say primula or a mix of primrose and cowslip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are obviously in yellow mode today? Lovely card and yellow always makes us think of sunshine.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)