Followers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Bah Humbug Punched Borders Challenge

Yet another card to meet the Bah Humbug challenge - this time it is punched borders. Unfortunately I don't have a particular Christmas border punch so have used my Tim Holtz "On the Edge" die to cut a border from a piece of My Mind's Eye Christmas Glitter paper which I attached to a burgundy square card. I had run the main card through my Big Shot in a Cuttlebug snowflake folder to give it some texture. I then just had to use my new SU stamp "Dasher" which was matted onto some more of the glitter paper and then a plain card mount. The sentiment is a peel off on SU punched ovals and I have added a burgundy ribbon to the side. Things have been very hectic this week and I have been out at a pastel workshop today and only managed to finish the card before I went out. On looking at the photo I took I realised it needs something........... so I am going to add some Stickles to Dasher's antlers which I think will make it zing.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Well done - another one to add to your pile of cards for christmas and maybe another stamp to go onto my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen

    I don't know what happened but I seem to have lost my original post.

    I love the rich colours of your card especially the ribbon. Fabuous borders, papers and stamp.

    Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug!

    luvirene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love everything about it! Thank you for joining in at Bah! Humbug! this week.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous card - that reindeer is so stunning.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)