Followers

Sunday 12 September 2010

Bah Humbug - Favourite Medium

This week's challenge over at Bah Humbug is using your favourite medium.  What a challenge to set us - how could you possibly choose your favourite thing; whether it be stamping, embossing, die cutting etc etc - the list is endless and it's just an impossible task.

I suppose when it comes down to the nitty gritty my favourite medium is stamping and so I have made a very simple card using the Papermania holly & berries which I stamped onto white card and coloured using AquaMarkers.  I then used a VersaMark pen over the berries and embossed with Red Tinsel powder.  The image was cut and matted using nesties.  I have used a square white linen card as the base and it's a tent fold.  I have stamped Clarity clever corners on the base card.  The sentiment is from the free set of stamps in the Creativity magazine which has been stamped and embossed and then layered using my SU punches.  I have used a pin from Posh Pins & Charms and added some ribbon and three gems.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I guessed your favourite meduim like mine would be stamping.....love you new stamp set makes a lovely card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Karen - it's my fault and I admit I didn't realise how difficult it was going to be or I wouldn't have chosen it LOL! Having said that ... it wouldn't be a challenge if it was easy would it?*wink*
    Stamping is a very popular this week and it's interesting to see all the different colouring favourites too. I reckon Promarkers just about have the edge so far. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card and the holly stamp is one I seem to have missed - it's a really nice one though which I might need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen

    Simple your card may be but it's gorgeousand so elegant. That holy stamp is a stunner, and I love how you have watercoloured. The pin in the ribbon is gorgeous - I must check out the link -

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - perfect colouring - think that's the first time I've seen an image coloured with the new aqua markers. It looks great.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)