Followers

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge 77 – a sketch by Dena

The challenge over at Lili of the Valley is a sketch challenge.

I have used a LOTV stamp depicting a girl putting the star on top of the Christmas tree.  I embossed the image with a WOW copper glitter and then coloured with ProMarkers.  A little bling has been added using Diamond Sparkles.  The image was cut out using a nestie and matted onto a copper fabric card.  The backing paper is from my stash and I cut two pieces of copper mirri as borders and they were edged with copper peel offs.  The sentiment is also LOTV which was cut and mounted using Stampin Up punches.  I added some gems and a paper flower to finish.

As this will be my last posting for a few days I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy New Year.

See you in 2011!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Sketches are great fun aren't they and I love what you've done with this one. LOTV images are brilliant and I NEED more of them!! Have a great Christmas and hope the weather doesn't interfere with your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen
    Just popped by to say Happy Christmas and wish you all the best for the New Year.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)