Followers

Monday 10 January 2011

Just a quickie!

I don't know if you're like me but I collect all these freebie stamps that come with magazines but never seem to do anything with them!!!  They all pile up and I keep thinking "hmmm must do something with those"!!!!  lol

Well, today was the day.  I made use of a freebie set with came, I think, with the Creativity magazine.  Simply stamped the image and coloured with pencils, added the handbag stamp and the sentiment and then matted onto co-ordinating card using a labels die.  Not sure if you can see from the photo but I put the layers through my  Joy A4 machine in a new QuicKutz Diamond embossing folder.  Everything else used is from my stash.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. You are right about these freebies - I often find that I use them when I get them and then they lie neglected in my stash. Maybe we have too many stamps etc???

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)