Followers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

My friend Anne over at Stamps & Paper posted a lovely card the other day using a Sugar Nellie design and I couldn't resist and had to go right over and buy some of their digistamps.

Here is Joy - she is so pretty that I thought she deserved a real girlie card.  I've coloured her with Promarkers and cut out using nesties labels die and mounted onto card from stash which has been put through my Joy cutting machine in an embossing folder.  The backing paper is also from my stash; the bottom one is a DCWV Luxury Stack which was also embossed with the same folder.  A piece of lace hides the join and I have punched out photo corners using my EK Success punch.  I've added flowers and pearls to embellish and the sentiment was lying on my desk and is from a Papermania 3D sticker set called "Memories".

Thanks for dropping by.

1 comment:

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)