Followers

Sunday 6 February 2011

Black , White and Pink

There's a new blog on the block.......... Less is More has just posted their first challenge which is black, white and pink.  Their aim is to promote the making of classic clean and simple cards which sounds really easy............. but it's pretty hard to pare everything down to such simple cards but I really enjoyed doing this challenge.

I've taken a square white card blank and embossed it using my Swiss Dots folder.  I then die cut nesties from black, pink and white card which were matted together.  On the white card I have stamped the word "kind" in black with a pink flower above (both came from a SU set).  The addition of a pink and white polka dot ribbon finished off this card.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely, simple and elegant Karen.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple, elegant! This is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed our challenge at "Less is More"
    WE are thoroughly enjoying seeing everyones creations on our first week and are so looking forward to the weeks ahead, hope you will join us again!

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - I'm glad I wasn't the only person struggling with this concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply lovely!
    Thanks so much for joining us on our first challenge at "Less is More" we hope to see you again next week with another great creation!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found the challenge hard too hun, but you've nailed it with this beauty, gorgeous! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant card Karen, and lots of white! just as it should be, I did try but found it difficult
    Jose

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)