Followers

Monday 21 February 2011

Thank you so much to my good friend Anne from  Stamps & Paper for giving me this award.  I would like to pass the award onto 7 more lovely blogs the rules are:

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
DONE.......
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
  1. I used to teach ballroom and latin dancing
  2. In a past life I was a college lecturer
  3. I love Michael Buble
  4. My cat runs rings around me
  5. I've just lost over 1 1/2 stones in weight
  6. Still can't run to catch the bus!!!!  lol
  7. I love Marmite
 
Step 3 – Award 7  recently discovered bloggers with this award
 
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking time to leave a comment. Good luck for the giveaway! :) Tara

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)