Followers

Monday 21 March 2011

Die Cut Dreams "Karen's special sketch and Lavender & Lace"

The theme of this week's challenge over at Die Cut Dreams is Karen's special sketch and lavender and lace.

I found some backing paper in my stash which was the nearest colour - I think it is from a Papermania set.  I printed out this great image "mistletoe kisses" from Prairie Fairy  and coloured using Promarkers.  I then used nesties to give a nice die cut shape and mounted on the next size up.  I added some Diamond Glaze on her glasses.  I used a strip of lace from my stash and then computer generated the sentiment which was matted onto some matching cardstock.  I then added some gems and flowers.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Karen and such a cheeky image! My candy consists of 50 6 x 6 papers, sentiment pages and toppers and lots of ribbon,lace and embellishments!!!! All I have to do is find a place for it all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I love how you showcased Gilly, this card looks great! Thanks for joining us over at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is definitely 'lavender and lace' and that image is brilliant she looks hopeful with her mistletoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely card so pretty thanks for joining us at DCD christmas club
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)