Followers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Bah! Humbug! Challenge 15 - Christmas Stockings

This week's challenge over at Humbug Hall is Christmas Stockings.  I'm afraid that I'm siding with Max on this one - sorry Ann!!!  lol

I have used an image from a stamp set by Debbi Moore Designs and thought it would be something my DH would be delighted to see in his stocking this year.......... She's been coloured with Promarkers and I've added Stickles to her "furry" bits - hmm, that sounds a bit rude!!!  I used nesties labels to die cut the image and mat.  The backing paper and border of stockings is from the Papermania Classic Christmas pad.  The sentiment is computer generated and die cut using Fancy Labels 2 which is a lovely set.  I've added some gems to finish off.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Karen...lovely card for a man??

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely met the criteria on this one Karen! Love the fancy labels die. I trimmed my card and it does look better! By the way looking forward to seeing the tissue box in situ :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good card to send to a man for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Karen!
    Great interpretation of our challenge ... but where did you get that photo of me? Ermmm ... just watch where you put those stickles next time ROFLOL! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
    PS: Wish I lived closer as I'd love to come to your SU Extravaganza - sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wish I could come to your extravaganza too. It would be brilliant.
    Love your card - I almost ordered these stamps from Debbie Moore - wish I had now it looks really great.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)