Followers

Saturday 9 April 2011

Do it with Digi's - digital background with Tilda or Edwin

The latest challenge over at Do it with Digi's is to use a digital background with Tilda or Edwin.  My first task was to find a digital background as this wasn't something I had used before.  After a bit of a search round I found some lovely backgrounds at a place called "Make it Crafty" in Australia.

I decided to use this lovely background of a tree branch with blossom and two birds and a swing.  I printed this out and coloured with Promarkers and then used the image of Tilda with large ribbon which was also coloured with Promarkers.  I cut her out and used silicone to place her on the seat of the swing.  The main image was cut out using nesties.  The backing paper was from my stash and I have used Klever Konstruction plastic flowers and a matching bow.  The sentiment was computer generated and I used Stampin Up punches to cut it out.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty card and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who fell for the plastic flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lilac tones, the Tilda you chose is gorgeous and it all gels together so well. Thank you for joining the Digi Divas at Do it With Digis. Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Karen love the branch with the little birds!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just so pretty ikki. I love the colours and the dies. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! love the tree swing and great colour choice too :) thanks for joining the Divas this week at Do it with Digis :)
    Hugs
    Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Tilda looks beautiful on the swing. Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digis.
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the images you've used, the swing is so pretty.
    I've just seen you are a Somerset girlie too, there don't seem to be many of us in blogland unless you've found them and I haven't lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Do It With Digis
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)