Followers

Sunday 9 October 2011

Bah Humbug - Challenge 40 - Glitz & Glitter & Timeless Tuesday Ornaments

This week the Head Honchos over at Bah! Humbug! have asked us to create a Glitz & Glitter card.  Over at Timeless Tuesday their challenge calls for you to use an ornament in your card or to make an ornament so I thought this would fit the bill.  For this I have stamped and embossed with WOW glitter embossing powder a Christmas ornament and sentiment from the JustRite Merry & Bright stamp set.  I then die cut it using my Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments 2010 dies and cut a red mat which had been sprayed with Crafters Companion gold glitter spray.  I took a blank DL card and adhered some paper from my stash, added an edging of red liner tape all around the edge of the BP and poured over red glitter.  I also put a line of red liner down the centre of the card to act as a ribbon.  I also used the top hanging part of the ornament, from the same stamp set, and embossed in gold e/p, added a red bow, some poinsettia flowers and some gems.

Thanks for dropping in today.  Happy crafting.

5 comments:

  1. A nice lot of glitter here - love the ornament die and the card of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love the ornament and the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkly- licious and perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooooooooooooh this is so cool.
    Thanks for joining us again at Humbug Hall.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)