Followers

Thursday 24 November 2011

Steampunk birthday card

It was my DH's birthday the other day and I made him a Steampunk card.  I used an image from Jem's Designs Steampunk for Men CD and decoupaged up the layers and added to die cut mats from my nesties.  I then took some pewter metal sheet and die cut some cogs using my Sprightly Sprockets dies and aged them with alcohol ink.  The sentiment in the corner is a digistamp which says "you must know everything.......with age comes knowledge"!!!  Not that I was trying to say he's getting old but........... lol.

Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Great card and I'm sure he loved it. Brilliant sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure Tony loved his card its great..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)