Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Happy Birthday Ardyth!

Hello Everyone

Today is a very special day as it's Ardyth's birthday and my great blogging buddy Darnell (or Dippy as I call her.......!) has arranged a virtual blog hop in celebration.  Please pop on over to her blog to see all the wonderful creations our blogging community have made for Ardyth.


I took a sheet of A4 cream linen card and scored to make an A5 card blank.  I then used my Spellbinders Marvellous Squares dies for the centerpiece and sponged every other one with DI's.  I layered up the die cuts and used the waste from one of them for the corners.  The flowers and pins are from my stash.  The sentiment is from my Clearly Besotted Happy Days set.

So I wish you a very, very happy birthday Ardyth and I hope you like Darnell's surprise!

Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to pop on over to Darnell's blog to see the cards.  If you want to join in wishing Ardyth a Happy Birthday then use the "Inlinx" gadget to link up to your blog.




9 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous so classy but then all your creations are
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant - love the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is so beautifully elegant! Ooh, and it's BIG! I love all the pretty detail and shading! Yes, I was definitely surprised (although not so surprised to find out that Darnell was the instigator! lol!). Thank you so much for your kind wishes and joining in my birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card card...very classy and love your floral arranement..

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card, Karen ... so much detail, depth and dimension in your pretty posy! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card for Ardyth is a gift all by itself, Karendipity! It's really beautiful! Thank you so much in joining in my birthday surprise party for her!! Mwah! Dippy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and CASE of Ardyth Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,Love the design and the flowers are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea, no wonder Ardyth was thrilled, very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)