Followers

Friday 4 October 2013

Less is More - Week 139 Sketch #10

Hello All - well it's Friday afternoon and I've just managed to get my entry done for the Less is More challenge - cutting it fine eh?

This week's challenge has been set by Jen and it's a sketch:


For my card I've used a combination of my Tonic Decorative Wreath Rings Verso die set, my new Dee's Distinctively Bell Floral Collection dies and Clearly Besotted's Basic Banners stamp and die set.




I've cut the flowers out of two coloured vellum and the leaves out of green cardstock.  I then ran a piece of white card through my Ebosser using the outer ring and next sized decorative die so I could use the main card with the aperture popped up over the decorative die cut card which had another piece of vellum behind it.  The sentiment was stamped using DI Dusty Concorde and I sponged around the decorative die cut using DI Spun Sugar.  All the corners were rounded using my Corner Chomper.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you all have a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Great use of your new dies and just right for the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Karen, new dies, surely not:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Karen lovely image and gorgeous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super pretty :) love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is gorgeous hang on just going for another look ................................................ stunning
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally gorgeous card Karen, beautiful dies you have used.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Karen, those flowers looks simply amazing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card - very nice dies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ... this is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the vellum flowers ... they are so delicate and beautiful. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karendip, dip, dipity, this is divine!! The colored vellum flowers is so genius!! My jaw is now cracked I'm sure!! Winner, I'm sure! Hugs, Dippy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous - I love the colour of the flowers against the colour peeping through the rim of the circle. What a gorgeous card.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)