Followers

Saturday 15 March 2014

Addicted to CAS - Challenge #34

Hello all.  It's time for another challenge over at Addicted to CAS and your hostess is the delightful Sandie of London Days and here is the code word she's chosen for you:



Our Sponsor for this challenge is

The prize will be a pack of her rubber stamps called "It's all about You".

We also have the very talented Karen as our Guest Designer so please pop on over to her blog to say hello.

Must admit I had to sit and think about this one as there were several ways you could go but in the end plumped for this.............come and look what I made.


I have used the dies from Clearly Besotted's Make a Wish set to cut three apertures in a piece of card and then used the same dies to cut out some multi coloured glitter card.  I used Pinflair to pop these up over the apertures, tucking a piece of bakers twine under each balloon which were drawn together with a small bow.  The greeting is from Stampin Up Sincere Salutations stamped in Kaleidacolor Pastel ink. I then added three gems.

Pop on over to the Addicted to CAS blog to see what the rest of the DT have come up with to inspire you.

Happy crafting.






13 comments:

  1. Love your sparkly balloons Karen and your bright colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen - I love your pretty balloons:) Thanks for letting me join you guys again this week - it's always fun - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you showed a different way to interpret the code word and well those glittery balloons make me want to have a party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Karen these glittery multicoloured balloons are fabulous ... love how you matched the sentiment to them with the kaleidoscope ink! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card and just right for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! Your rainbow-colored balloons are so pretty and fun! What a lovely bouquet! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Karen, gorgeous colors in those balloons.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glittery balloons on this beautiful card Karen - a great interpretation of the Code Word!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya, lovely to be back and so glad I can come and visit I have missed so much. Love your super sparkly balloons and the addition of the bakers twine is a fantastic touch. Such a great take on the code word and so cheery.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm loving those glittery balloons, Karen!!! The balloons look so cheerful, and great on stamping your sentiment in multi colours!! This is really a very sweet card!!
    At first when I saw the codeword for this week's challenge I also thought 'what can one do?', but after looking at the lovely DT cards I actually realised that it's not that difficult after all. Will have to see what I can come up with!
    Have a super Sunday!!
    Greetings from Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sparkly balloons, Karen! Great interpretation of the code word. I could not get clovers out of my head...nice to see different options!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karen, I love those glittery balloons and the different colors on the sentiment. Fabulous!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)