Followers

Saturday 4 July 2015

Chuffed to bits..............

Hi folks, just popping by on a very hot and sunny day in Somerset to let you know that I was contacted by Ina of Just us Girls saying I'd won their Chic of the Week for this card that I entered into their Autumn Colours challenge.  I was absolutely over the moon to hear the news and you can see my badge on the right of this column.

Haven't got a card for you today as I've been busy cutting hedges................... but hope to be back soon with a challenge card or two.

Happy crafting.



9 comments:

  1. well done Karen...now not too much of that hedge cutting ...there is crafting to do...enjoy the weekend xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well-deserved congratulations, Karendipity!! Mwah!! Hugs, Dippy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Karen! Hugs! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Karen . Very well deserved win - the card is fabulous!
    hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karen it was such a beautiful card, a well deserved win!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Karen ... a well deserved win! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Karen ... I'm so happy for you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big, big congrats, Karen - so happy for you!!!! I loved that stunning card the minute I saw it fotr the first time!!! A well deserved win, my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments and thoughts are really appreciated, as is the time you've taken to leave them :o)